I couldn't believe that she had finally pulled herself up... And now, she does it constantly! I love that she is getting to be so big. We are having so much fun with her lately with all the new things she is learning. She has started crawling, and last night at dinner, she signed "more". I'm such a proud mama!
7 years ago
6 comments:
She looks exactly like Mason with that straight mouth smile...I love it!
Oh she's so cute and big. Wow. And that bedding is so cute!!
What a little doll, but you aleady knew that. Hope your sickness goes away soon, that's no fun. You will be fine though.
Wow, she's such a sweetie! Look at her cute smile, I love it!
YAY!! What a big-girl! It seriously seems like she was born a couple months ago now look at her -SO CUTE! when are we gonna get together!?
She is soooo cute!! I love her big eyes!
Post a Comment