And, I just had to throw in this picture of her because it is just so darn cute! A few days ago, I was cleaning the house. Avery was being slightly high maintenance, and the only thing she would stop yelling for was her Johnny Jump-Up. So, I put her in it so I could clean the bathroom. When I finished, I went to put the cleaners in the other bathroom, and figured she would start screaming the second I left the room. To my surprise, she didn't make a peep, so I decided to hurry and clean that bathroom before I got her. After I finished the bathroom, I realized that she was being awfully quiet, so I went to check on her, and this is what I found:
She was sound asleep! It was so cute!
10 comments:
So darn cute, I hate that they are growing up so FAST!! I would love to freeze Avery for at least 2 months, to bad it doesn't work like that. How much longer until we find out what numero 3 is going to be? Are you feeling any better these days? I talked to Justi a week ago about going to the water park, or maybe the gateway. Pick a day that works and we can make it an Eagle Mountain Reunion. Miss you, love you, have a great night:)!
MaRea
too cute!! :)
so cute!!! Its amazing the positions babies can fall asleep in. So not comfortable.
Her first word already! Man...time goes by way too fast these days. With my second is seems to be flying by! I love that she fell asleep like that. Priceless!
That is SO exciting we are due about the same time! I am feeling SO much better. I have just learned that I need to eat my 6 meals a day rather than the 2 maybe 3 a day. If I keep my snacks up then I usually do ok. How are you feeling?
She. Is. So. Adorable.
Oh she is so sweet. I love that pic. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
I can't believe that you are on #3, WOW. You are one brave woman. How are you doing, have you been sick this time around? Are you going to the water park on Monday? I hope so, it's been way to long!
Hey, thanks for the comment. I feel ok durring most of the day but every morning and night you can find me leaning over the toilet! I am praying it doesn't last too much longer! Tyler wants a girl and I always picture a girl but who knows...Oh names. We have millions of girl names. At the moment we like Kaylee (not set on the spelling though) for boys the only one we agree on is Dallin. Your kids are so dang cute! They are getting so big!
That is such a cute picture. How old is she now?
Post a Comment