Mason and Paedyn didn't really enjoy the sirens...
Avery is definitely my girl- she LOVED the parade!
The Meldrums and the Knights- plus Nolan, minus Justi. :)
Bryden and Mason
Mason and Paedyn- Justi, this is such a cute pic!
After the parade, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Cuckoo's for some homemade ice cream and fireworks. Saturday was spent mostly with all the Meldrum's- eating breakfast, shooting bottle rockets, covering each other in sidewalk paint, and just hanging out for hours!
After hanging out with the Meldrum's (and having to buy a new outfit for Mason), we headed to the District to see "Up" with the Knights. If you haven't seen that movie, I highly recommend it- even though it totally made me cry! We did dinner at Red Robin (try the Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap- SOO good!), and then played outside until it was time to do sparklers and watch Riverton's fireworks.
Justi, I don't ever want to hear about your picture double chin again because I have 6 in this!! Haha!
In case you were wondering, Paedyn wanted NOTHING to do with the sparklers- she wouldn't even stand next to Mason when he had one in his hand!
It was such a fabulous weekend, and now we can't wait for the 24th!!
4 comments:
Cute Cute Cute. Can't believe how big the kids are getting. I miss your family around here alot. Glad you guys still come around a little. Congrats on the new baby. I know those "surprises" are a little hard to swallow at first, but it's fun in the end. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you had a great 4th.
Sounds like a fun weekend for your fam! Cute pictures. So many people had homemade ice cream! I'm jealous.
So fun. Think about those cute pics next year with a new little one. How is your mom?
Cute cute!! I love Mason's cheesy smile! I will have Dean call Jon about this weekend! We should meet up for sure!
Post a Comment