Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Riverton Rodeo

This is totally late, but I just found the pics, and they still make me laugh! In June, we went to the Riverton Town Days Rodeo with our friends Dean and Laura. The kids absolutely loved it- Avery could not take her eyes off the cows and horses! And, Mason has been asking ever since if we can go to another rodeo.


All the kids running out to chase down calves with money taped to them...


Seriously! Look how many kids were out there! It was hilarious!!


My cute family watching the rodeo.


Dean and Laura FINALLY moved back to Utah, and we are so happy to have them back... Well, at least we are happy to have Laura back, I'm still deciding if I like Dean here or not! :)

3 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Oh my gosh I totally don't know Dean and Laura but I thought that they looked familiar. I am in the same ward as their sister Teri! Her and I are the sunbeam teachers together! I totally recognized them from her blog because she has posted about them because they used to live here in NC. How funny is that! What a small world!!!

Dean said...

What a small world! The rodeo was a ton of fun, you should have come to Draper and watch me win the hide pull! Holly, when you see Teri, tell her to make sure she wears pants while mowing the lawn!

Dean said...

Oh yeah, Tashina, you know you missed me!