Saturday, June 13, 2009

Playing Tag

Tagged by Merinda Crane

Here are the Rules
1. Mention the person who tagged you
2. Complete the list of 8's
3. Tag 8 other people to play and let them know they are tagged!
4. Have a bit of fun!

8 things I am looking forward to
1. The Hirschi Family Reunion next weekend!! Woohoo!!
2. Going to bed tonight... I am so tired!
3. Mason starting preschool this fall!
4. Avery starting to talk.
5. Our Vegas trip in October...
6. ... And, our big dunes trip in October.
7. Caitlin's volleyball season starting again.
8. Getting my hair done next week!! :)

8 things I did yesterday
1. Got ready- this is a big deal for me lately.
2. Went to Mrs. Boberg's memorial service.
3. Laughed at Avery playing with my mom's dogs.
4. Picked up Paedyn and Bryden.
5. Made dinner for my family- plus two extra kids.
6. took taylor golfing, picked him up, then off to his work
7. Got all four kids bathed and into bed ON TIME!!
8. Cleaned up massive amounts of puke... Blah!

8 things I wish I could do
1. Travel Europe
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Pay off all my debt
4. Move closer to our parents
5. Go to aethetics school... One day...
6. Have the body I want
7. Be the best mother possible
8. Have my kids know that they are loved more than life

8 shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lie to me
3. Pushing Daisies- It's back!!!!
4. The Next Food Network Star
5. Harper's Island
6. Deadliest Catch
7. 18 Kids and Counting
8. The Big Bang Theory

8 favorite fruits
1. Raspberries
2. Strawberries
3. Peaches
4. Mangoes
5. Oranges
6. Bananas
7. Cantalope
8. Pineapple

8 places I'd like to travel
1. Hawaii
2. France
3. Switzerland
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. Prague
7. New York
8. Greece

8 places I've lived
1. Salem, ID
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Riverton, UT
4. Draper, UT
5. Eagle Mountain, UT
6. That's...
7. ... All!

8 people I've tagged
1. Linsi Peck
2. Jenny Parker (sorry, I can't remember your married name, haha!!)
3. Megan Dickson
4. Emily Scott
5. Olga Clark
6. Annie Brown
7. Chelsea Davis
8. Justi Knight

No comments: