I know that every girl says this, but I have the best husband ever! Tuesday was our 4th wedding anniversary. I know, we are getting up there! :) When I got up that morning, there was a sweet card with the most romantic note inside, it made my morning. A little while later, there was a knock on the door, and I opened it to find two dozen red roses! If you know me, you know how much I love to get flowers, so that just made the day even better! That night, we decided to stay in, so Jonse brought home dinner and a movie and we just hung out. Little did I know that he had even more surprises up his sleeve.
Thursday night Jonathan informed me that he had Friday off work and that my parents were going to watch the kids over nght and we were going away by ourselves! I was so excited, nervous to leave Avery for the first time, but so excited to have a night out! We dropped the kids off and went to check in to our room at the Little America hotel. When we walked in there were chocolate covered strawberries, a rose, and a key engraved with our names and our wedding date on the table. I am such a sucker for that kind of stuff! Next he took me to my very favorite restaurant for dinner- Rodizio Grill! Yummy!
Today we spent the day shopping in Park City. The weather was beautiful, and the atmosphere made it feel like Christmas! We found some great deals, and got all of our outfits for family pictures. Now I am sitting here laughing with Mason, and I couldn't be happier!
Babe, I don't know if you ever read this, but I just want to tell you how wonderful you are! The last four years have been so amazing! Who would have guessed that when I was five years old and I told my mom that I was going to marry you, it would really happen? Now here we are 18 years, a house, and 2 kids later, and I couldn't be happier! Most days I feel like I don't deserve you, and I can't believe you stick around. I am so glad that I get to be with you for eternity. I love you!
7 years ago
7 comments:
that is so cute you said at 5 that you were going to marry jonathan! happy 4th! they go fast, don't they?
Oh Tashina I loved reading your blog! I'm such a sucker for hearing that kind of stuff and I think you guys are so cute! Tell Jonathan good job! I'm very impressed!
What a sweet post Tashina!! Congrats on 4 years!!!
Happy late anniversary! Sounds like your hubbie is wonderful and treats you very well. :) That's awesome you knew you would marry him at age 5!
Happy anniversary! What a sweet husband you have to surprise you like that!
five stars for Jon, men need to do that every year!
I love looking at your blog. Your kids are so cute. Tell Jon he did an excellent job with planning your getaway.
Post a Comment