I can't believe how big she is getting! She now weighs 10 lbs. 6 oz., and she is 22.75 inches long! She has gained about 3 1/2 pounds, and gotten 2.25 inches longer in the past two months... She has started smiling and cooing, it is so cute! I just can't get enough of that girl!
Avery at one day old...
And now two months later! She has changed so much!
Oh, and while I am at it, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I hope that everyone has a great day and enjoys their family and friends, and eat until you're sick! :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness she has changed a lot in just two months!! She is so adorable Tashina!! I hate shots too, especially when they so little :( They're worth it though. Happy Thanksgiving!
Tashina!! Hello darling. I didn't know you had a blog, I will be totally returning the blog stalking now, ha, ha. :) Your family is beautiful. I recognize your hub. Did he go to RHS too? I can't remember. Hope you are doing well. And thank you so much for the compliment, sometimes I feel like I have the most boring blog ever.... You are too sweet. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment