Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming, My Birthday, and 2 Weeks Old

Friday was a big day for us... First of all it was my BABY sister's first high school dance! Seriously, my baby sister is almost 17... Anyone else feeling old? She was gorgeous, and it was so much fun to watch her get all dressed up.



Awww... My baby sister is going to Homecoming!!



Caitlin and her date Deven



Me and my sis... See Wils, we do look alike!!

And speaking of getting old, it was my birthday! Jonse knows how much I love my birthday, so he took the day off work and we spent the whole day playing with the kids. I can't believe that both of them let us drag them around all day, and they were still so good!



Mason cheesin' it up after singing me Happy Birthday



This is my new baby sling. It is so unbelievably comfortable... I seriously want to wear it all the time! Unfortunately, Avery doesn't love it as much as I do...

My little Avery is two weeks old already! I just know that I am going to blink and she will be 18... It's scaring me to death! But, she is absolutely beautiful!



2 weeks old! Where has the time gone?



This is my favorite picture of my kids! Mason fell asleep on the way home while he was holding Avery's hand. It was so sweet!

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Honestly, that first picture of your sis, I thought it was you! And I thought, "DANG! She looks amazing for having a baby 2 weeks ago" And then I saw it was your sister. I scrolled down and saw the actual picture of you and thought, "Dang! She looks amazing for having a baby 2 weeks ago!"
Beautiful children! And Happy Birthday!

Jenae said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! I love the last pic of your kids, it's so precious! I'm with you though, they grow up way to fast! Happy late birthday!!

Janaca said...

You and your sister definitely look a lot alike. I did the same things as Jacque when I saw the first picture. Your little girl is adorable and I'm glad things are going well for you. Happy belated birthday!

Melanie said...

Congratulations on baby Avery! She is beautiful! I love that picture of Mason holding her hand. There is nothing better than seeing your own kids love on each other! P.S. The sling is adorable!

MaRea Hess said...

Are girls are growing up two fast, I think mine is now over two weeks old. We need to freeze them in time and keep them small and precious. Catlin looks great, I love those times sending younger sisters off on their dances, Catlin looks great.