ashina! I have a few cans of soy formula I got for free. I was just going to throw them away, but if you want them, I will give them to you when we get together. Hopefully I can find them. My house is in Shambles from moving. I'm almost done though!! I can't wait to see you! It will be so fun.
I had so much fun this weekend! Your kids are great! It's amazing how much you don't realize you miss someone until you don't see or talk to them to often and then hang out with them! I love you!
5 comments:
ashina! I have a few cans of soy formula I got for free. I was just going to throw them away, but if you want them, I will give them to you when we get together. Hopefully I can find them. My house is in Shambles from moving. I'm almost done though!! I can't wait to see you! It will be so fun.
I believe that was suppose to say Tashina...not ashina haha.
Hey, Want to do Wednesday night? Would that work for you?
I had so much fun this weekend! Your kids are great! It's amazing how much you don't realize you miss someone until you don't see or talk to them to often and then hang out with them! I love you!
Tashina I can't remember how to put a photo on my blog can you help me? JoLynn
Post a Comment