Alright, this has been going around for a while, and I finally caved to peer pressure and put it on here! You guys better put some good stuff on here!! :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog that's okay too.
8 years ago
3 comments:
Do you remember the friends pictures that the school took around Valentines day in 9th grade!? Well I found mine the other day and you were in it with me. :) Good times.
Remember when we TP'd Schmidts house really good. That was SO much fun!
I remember being in the horribly hot and crowded airport in Cancun and finding out you were pregnant. I felt horrible that I had been complaining the whole time. And I couldn't believe how far you were, I had no idea. It was so fun to get to know you guys, too bad we live so far away from one another. Oh and I also remember thinking you looked so familiar, still do. Oh well.
Post a Comment