I wanted to do a post about this great offer I found on shutterfly.com. They have a really great promotion going on right now- bloggers get 50 free holiday cards! Jonathan and I have been married for six years, and have never sent out cards for Christmas. What better way to get the tradition started than by getting the cards for free?!? But, I need my friends' help... I can't decide which cards I like the best. I love this one: Monogram It's so simple and really cute. Or perhaps this one:Christmas Wishes The colors are cute, and it's very festive.Plus, I love that the tree is made out of snowflakes! I also really like this one: Warm Winter Wishes I like that it has a close up of each of my kids. But, that one thing I can't decide on is whether I should use a pic of our whole family, or just the kids. Help, friends!
This giveaway is open to ALL bloggers, so you all should do it! I look forward to receiving a card from all my blogging friends! :)
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment