Friday, May 7, 2010

Motocross

Last weekend we got to go with the Knights to Motocross for the second year in a row. And, for the second year in a row, we got totally drenched. Literally through the clothes drenched. But, we had a great time! Mason loved every single second of it, even though the rain didn't want to stop.




Mason LOVES Ryan Dungey. He was so excited to see his bike!


He was even more excited that he got to stand by the bike! We had a great time!

This week has been a big one for Kenadee! She started eating solid foods, and she rolled over for the first time this morning! I can't believe how big she is getting. We go back to the pediatrician on Monday, hopefully he will FINALLY give us the go ahead to be normal again. I'm so over being stuck in the house all the time...




Neither of the other two liked rice cereal the first time, but Lou Lou thought it was great!

2 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Cute! My little boy hasn't tried a food yet that he hasn't liked! I hope she is the same way, it looks she is!

Kateka said...

Motocross seems like so much fun, especially for a young boy! You are such a cool mom. I can't believe how big Kenadee is getting. She is so adorable.