At her last appointment, Kenadee was given another month of quarantine, but I couldn't miss the hunt, and I didn't want her to miss it either. So, she got to tag along, but she had to stay inside, out of the action, and pretty much away from everyone else. Oh well. And, don't mind her drool, that's what she does best these days!
Mason hunting away
Avery on the hunt with Grandma Cuckoo
Avery and her favorite cousin Abigail
Separating all the eggs so everyone gets the same stuff
The kids (minus Kenadee)
Top (L-R): Nolan, Mason, Avery, Elizabeth; Middle: Sam, Benjamin, Abigail, Caitlyn; Bottom: Noah
3 comments:
That's good you were able to make it to the hunt even if your cute baby girl had to stay inside. That's so hard!! Looks like it was fun.
Avery looks like she is finally getting some hair!! Too cute.
AWW! Cute babies! I'm glad I'm not the only one that punches my sisters in the boobs too. :)
Post a Comment