I had myself totally convinced that this baby was going to be a boy! And, Mason was all to happy to go along with that. In fact, he told everyone that asked him that he was "sure it's a brother, because I already have a sister, and I don't need another one"! But, lo and behold, our little boy was missing some parts on the ultrasound! That's right, we are having another girl! I was a little upset at first, I'm not going to lie. But, now that I have started making plans for the girls' room, I am getting totally excited! Mason, on the other hand, is still extremely upset and in denial about it. I'm sure he will come around eventually, too! And, Jonse couldn't be happier! He even picked her name: Kenadee Lou! We are so happy that she is healthy, and we can't wait to meet her in January!

Kenadee's cute profile- it looks IDENTICAL to Avery's!
8 comments:
Yay that's so exciting!! I think I am copying you! haha Jax wanted a brother too, but he'll still love a sister...I hope! Yay for girls!!! Congrats Tashina!!!
Congrats! It's so fun once you know what you're having. At least you have girls and a boy already...I have this feeling that all I will get are boys. I LOVE my boys but I hope someday I get a little girl!
Like I said before girls are great!! And this is coming from the girl that wanted ALL boys...3 girls has done something to me. :)
And that is a cute name and a great way to spell it!!
Congrats! I'm sure Avery will love having a sister.
Congrats!!! I couldn't be more EXCITED for you!!! I think it is going to be so fun having two girls so close in age. I love the name also, my brother just named their little baby girl Kenadee. They call her K all the time, it's very cute. Sorry I had to ditch yesterday, I was excited to see everyone:(. I am feeling 100% better, I had food poisoning, I haven't felt that sick in YEARS!! Once I got all of poison out of my body, I was a new person. I think we need to plan on going to Trick-R-Treat Street with the kids? Pick a day that works for you and let me know. Kade has preschool on tuesdays and Fridays, but I'm never really opposed of him missing it.
MaRea
yeah a girl!!! and the name is so cute. Hudson was convinced Ruby was a boy, he was really in denial but he came around. So fun. Glad things are well.
wa-hoo!!! congrats! that's so exciting! Hey girlie, you need to post some preg-o pics!!!!! I want to see your cute belly!
Congratulations! How fun.
Post a Comment