For Christmas, the girls of the Meldrum family got tickets to Wicked- thanks to my mother-in-law, Charlotte. I have been counting down ever since. Last Thursday, the day finally arrived! I got to spend the evening with my mother-in-law and my two sisters-in-law; no husbands or children allowed!! The show was fabulous- so much better than I thought it would be! I thought that seeing the show would cure my obsession with the soundtrack, but, to Mason's dismay, quite the opposite has happened. What a great way to spend a girls night out!

The girls- Me, Sharey, Rando, and Charlotte
2 comments:
What a fun time with the sister-in-laws, It seems to be the thing to so with the in-laws. You look like a doll!
Oh I am so jealous!! I bet it was just marvelous. I am just going to imagine being there right now, "I hope you're happy! Now that your choosing this, I hope it brings you bliss, and I really hope you get it and you don't live to regret it...." I wonder if the show is as good as it is in my head... :) It's probably better.
Post a Comment