Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday, we had our annual Easter egg hunt with all of our nieces and nephews. We were so excited- and it rained. All day. But, we got lucky enough that it stopped just long enough for the kids to find all of the eggs, and run back in the house (about 10 minutes). Grandma Cuckoo (Jonathan's mom) had special stickers for each of the kids so that they would know which eggs were for who, so we spent the next half hour making sure that the kids all got their own stuff. We had so much fun, and it made it even better that Grandma Meldrum, and Grammy and Grandpa Mitchell showed up for the festivities- even though I am positive that they were all ready to be back at their own homes with some peace and quiet by the time we were finished!!


Mason on the hunt.


Showing us all the eggs he found.


My buddy, Nolan.


Baby Cakes holding her basket.


Elizabeth and Caitlyn- I'm not sure about those faces they are making...


Noah


Elizabeth


Caitlyn with her new pink Etch-a-Sketch.


All the kids dividing up the eggs.


These were the only two pics I got with the two big boys (Benj and Sam) in them. They got big and decided they were too old for pictures, I guess!


Grandma Meldrum holding Avery.

After the hunt, we spent a little bit of time celebrating Abigail (Baby Cakes') 1st birthday! We sure love this girl!!


Look at that face! Happy Birthday, Baby Cakes!

5 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Looks like so much fun!

Monica and Stephen said...

Cute pictures. I am glad your blog is not private anymore. I like to see you and your kids and look at your cute blog.

Jennifer said...

Cute Easter pictures! I'm sure the hunt was so much fun for the kids. I love Randy and Charlotte... I'm sure they go all out for their grandkids.

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Yeah I hope everything goes better this time so we can see everyone in the hospital! But who knows, maybe it will be on your birthday! :) Oh, and I need to bring back your pump! Sorry I have had it for so long! We'll be staying at my parents next weekend so I can bring it over to your mom's or something. Oh, and Jonathan is leaving on the first and I'll be staying at my parent's till about the 4th, so we should hang out then while I'm there!Oh, and by the way, the verification word for this post was obarf. Isn't that hilarious?!

emily barlocker scott said...

I still cant believe you have kids!