Last year at his 2 year check-up, Mason was 28 pounds and 36 inches tall. This year at 3 he is 34 pounds (73%) and 41 inches (96%)!! Wow he has grown!!
Avery was 12 pounds 9 ounces (38%), and 24 inches long (55%)! I have to admit that I was pretty excited to hear that at 4 months old she is finally as long as Mason was when he was born!
Sorry this isn't much of a post, life has been pretty boring at our house recently... But, here are some cute pics of the kids to tide you all over!
He is so cute!
Poor kid has croup this week, so the doctor gave him a mask to wear, and he didn't want to take it off!
Avery and her woobie. We can't go anywhere without it! Thanks MaRea for such a great Christmas gift!
Avery and her cute smile. She's not a newborn anymore!!
6 comments:
guess that means it's time for another one right?
Ya... Not so much!!
Cute bow! 2 kids gives you a run for your money!
Oh my goodness, your little Avery is getting so big already! I love her cute headband! That stinks Mason had croup, I hope he's feeling better! Your kids are so dang cute!
They are beautiful.
AVERY IS SO ALERT NOW! Holy night. the time flies. Um, so when's the next girl's night? I say it has to be soon. I'M DYING FOR GIRL TIME!!
Post a Comment