My mom declared today "Mason's Day"! She wanted to do a whole day's worth of stuff devoted just to him. Right now he is on a big train kick, and there just happened to be a model train show at Thanksgiving Point. They were holding the show in the barn, and it was wall to wall trains- Mason was in heaven! We were there for hours just watching the trains go around and around. His favorite was a train that was surrounded by all the characters from "Cars". We must have stood in front of that one for 10 or 15 minutes alone! When we were finished looking, Mason got to pick out a train whistle and his very own train! He was so excited, he didn't even care when Grandma went to buy him a treat... The show was the highlight to a really great day!!

Mason in front of the Lego train.

He even got to drive one!!

This is the Thomas train that he got to control.

The lighting is a little bit funny, but it shows how happy he was all day!
4 comments:
Bah hah...the lighting on that last makes it look like his face is caked with make-up.
You also forgot to mention his grumpiness yesterday...
That is so fun, a whole day just for him!! He is so cute, both your kids are!! I can't believe your little Avery is already starting on solids!! They grow too fast!
What a cute boy!! We miss him already, Kade at times says " I want to go play with Mason, Brydan, and Payden." What a fun day with trains. Thanks for the invite, I didn't get my email in on time. Hope everything is going great at home.
That comment was from MaRea. I'm always logged into this account and forget when I post.
Post a Comment