Mason is such a great helper. He is always right there to take a diaper to the trash, or put Kenadee's pacifier in her mouth if she starts to fuss. He loves to play with Avery, and the two of them have become the best of friends. He is so energetic, and wears me out just by watching him. He has an incredible memory- in fact, I have to screen every song that he listens to because he will have it memorized after only hearing it twice! He knows all of his letters by sight, and most of their sounds. He can count to 30 by himself. He says the most random things- the other day I had forgotten that I put him in time out. When I mentioned it out loud he said, "Geez, mom! What's up with that?" Which is also another thing I love about him- he talks like a teenager. So funny! He won't ever go to sleep without getting a hug and a kiss from me, Jonse, Avery, and Kenadee. He's very loyal, and sticks up for those that he loves.
Mason's self-portrait. He obviously hangs out with his aunts WAY too much...
Avery is my TINY little diva. I realized the other day that, if it wasn't for the pediatrician's permission, she would still be in a backward facing carseat because she hasn't met the 20 pound weight requirement yet. But, this teeny little girl has a larger than life personality, and an even bigger attitude. She runs our house, and she knows it. She also knows that she has her daddy wrapped around her finger, and that she can get away with whatever she wants when he is around. She is our little ham. Seriously, the girl is hilarious! She could make friends with the inside of a card board box if she wanted, and usually leaves any place with 10 new friends. She is a total girl, and already has an obsession with shoes, clothes, dolls, and everything pink. She loves animals, especially dogs, and is learning to make animal sounds. We have mastered dog, cat, and bear sounds. She has finally decided she wants to talk, and her vocabulary is insane! Some of her favorite words are: please, thank you, you're welcome, I love you, doggy, socks, shoes, mama, daddy, Bubba, Baby Lou Lou, night night, woobie, work, school (because those are where daddy and Bubba go), and grandma. And, my favorite thing right now, she LOVES to watch sports! In person or on tv, it doesn't matter, and she loves to cheer.
She begged me to take this picture of her. Seriously held the camera out for me and said "cheese" over and over until I finally took it.
Kenadee is, by far, my hardest baby to this point. She is already behind her brother and sister on sleeping through the night. But, she has hit such a fun spot that it's hard to hold it against her. She has started to smile and coo a little bit, and she loves to snuggle. She loves her swing, and adores her brother and sister. A lot of times she seems to like it when Mason holds her more than me. She is following her brother and sister, and is a total daddy's girl! Just like them, her eyes light up when he walks in the door at night.
She loves to be cuddled, and I love when her eyes start to roll back in her head when she gets tired!
I love my babies so much, and I'm so glad I was chosen to be their mom. It's true, being a stay at home mom takes a lot out of me these days, but I definitely wouldn't change it.
This is SO not a good picture of me, but this has to be my favorite part of the day- curling up with my babies to watch cartoons or a movie before bedtime!
*On a side note, I'm pretty sure that Kenadee has colic. I've never dealt with that before, and I'm looking for some advice from anyone who has... Thanks!*
6 comments:
No advice on how to make it stop. We tried gripe water and a few other things but nothing worked. The best help though is more sleep, so see if Jonathan will stay up one or two nights a week when he doesn't have to be up early the next day. You'll feel like you can handle anything and it will give you a little boost till you get another good night of sleep. That's the only way I made it through. Sorry I wish i knew something that would help!
What a bunch of cute kiddos:)!!! Good luck with the colic. I figure babies peek out with being fussy at 6 weeks. Maybe she will start to calm down a little! Come to think of it I used a prescription drops to help with Avery's gas it helped a ton, maybe that could help? Spring is around the corner:>)!!!!!!!!
MaRea
You're kids are so cute, and I am 100% serious when I say this.. you don't look bad in that picture whatsoever.
Cute little mutts!!!! So the only advice I have is to take her to a reflexologist. They were able to tell me so much about Dane and it helped a TONE!!!! Good luck:)
My most FAVORITE book in the whole world on baby sleeping is "The Happiest baby on the block" Seriously it gives loads of information on fussiness and tricks to stop it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Post a Comment